Friday, December 28, 2007

The Man hath Cometh.

Well, blog readers (and you know who you are!) The Man has arrived. And with gifts no less. Not gifts from the dreaded InLaws, no, these gifts are ones that he used his own personal Christmas gift cash flow to purchase (The IL apparently forked over a couple of bucks so that he could have a Christmas gift, and he opted to spend it on us ~ his familia.)
For that, he is FABULOUS (I know this term contradicts my normal word usage for him, however, I can change my mind for at least 5 damn minutes every once in a while.)
We apparently do not rank among those who are worthy of a direct gift purchase by the IL. No, not even the children. Once again, they are a**holes. Need I say more.
NEWay, I will probably not be posting for the next few days due to the fact that we will be having our holiday now that The Man has graced us with his face. SO, if I don't "see" you before the Grand Ringing in of the New Year, stay safe. Have a great one.
And I will see you on the flip side!!!

No comments: