Monday, December 3, 2007

Looks we LOVE!!!

So, in my original post, I alluded to having "plans for this blog" LOL One of those plans includes what I like to refer to as "Looks we LOVE!!!" Each and every Monday I plan to seek out and post a few specific listings/pieces that we feel are drool worthy here in at our house. Hopefully, you will feel the same :)

The first comes from eBay seller flowers*for*lili (who creates ABSOLUTELY AMAZING clothing for children -- you should check out her About ME page for examples of her previous works of art.)

The second featured item comes from Etsy, and boy is it ADORABLE! Or should I say - Boy are THEY adorable. You decide! LOL onesweetbaby is bringing to you the most wonderful pair of baby booties that feature a SWEET, little Japanese Import - a Wizard of OZ print. And, if you LOVE those as much as we do, you should check out the other super CUTE stuff available in her listings (Can you say "HELLO SWEET HEDGIE HAT!!!"

Well, those are just 2 of the ADORABLE items that we have fallen in LOVE with at our house. Hopefully, you will find something in your searching that you fall in love with as well.

*NOTE* -- I would just like to say that, while we all love to look at items for sale everywhere, I am in no way endorsing these sellers or the items that they are selling. I know nothing of their business practices or the quality of their items. I am simply stating my opinion on the cuteness of the items they have listed. If you happen to fall in love with something on your own, and it doesn't work out (for whatever reason), I cannot (and will not) be held responsible.
This is my little disclaimer so that my a.i.c. Happy Monday!!!

PS - If you have a designer/listing/store that you would like to see on the Monday Looks we LOVE!!!, please send it to me. If we like what we see, and it is drool worthy, we may choose it to be featured (and by we, I mean, me and the girls)

No comments: