Sunday, December 16, 2007

Brava!!!

I am *ALMOST* finished with my "Handmade Holiday" items for my girls.
I decided a couple of months ago that I wanted to give them an entirely handmade Christmas (completely crafted by moi!) So, I made a list. I checked it twice. And I decided exactly what I was going to create for each child (although there are a lot of duplicate items - they fight over the stuff if I don't.) I also determined what I was going to make for my friends' children (because it kind of defeats the purpose of a "Handmade Holiday" if you purchase items for other children, and just not for your own.)
I have been sewing until 2 AM nearly every night, and running on just a few hours of sleep to get them done. But they are almost finished.
And I am happy!!! :)

1 comment:

TSintheC said...

Cheri, Can't wait to see the pictures of what you've made.