Sunday, January 6, 2008

So the phrase "Death Warmed Over" just might apply to me at this moment.

Sick. That is def one word that could be used to describe me right now. I have spent the ENTIRE day on the couch wondering when the sun is going to stop shining so that this glaringly painful headache might subside.
All of this started 4 days ago when Ini decided that she would spend the entire night crying and sleeping in approximately 30 min intervals. So enter me the next day with 2 hrs of total sleep, and one seriously bad mood. Then yest. we went to O---------------klahoma (where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain) for a funeral (my Great Uncle on my dad's side) and I started to feel slightly like Crap on a Stick myself. Until I woke up this morning feeling like a damn truck had run over my head repeatedly.
Sucky ~BONUS~ point #1 - Ini woke me up at 7:30 this morning by SMACKING me repeatedly and stating "Mommy, I am cold. Mommy, I am hungry. Mommy, I have to go to the bathroom." Over and over again until I hauled my sick, can't breathe to save my own life, "Oh, I slept in yest. travel clothes" - ass out of bed to attend to her every whim.
Sucky ~BONUS~ point #2 - I still have the blasted headache from this morning. Fan-freakin'-tastic for me.

I am going to bed and not coming out for at least 8 hours. Maybe then I will resemble something close to human.

No comments: