Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Quest Begins

The quest to the land of Sewing More Than I Buy, that is.
In this lovely land, that is no huge pile of UFO's (UnFinished Objects), no HUGE pile of cut fabric, no HUGEMONGOUS stash staring at me taunting me with all the things that I must get done yet know clue exactly where to begin. In this land there is only a small amount of fabric waiting to be something beautiful. The sewing room is *ALWAYS* clean, and the machines are oiled and lint free, ready for use.
In the land of Sewing More Than I Buy, my stash steadily decreases to a point that is more manageable (and doesn't look like the inside of a fabric store threw up in my dining room.) The Man does not walk past the doorway afraid to enter the room for fear of being buried underneath the pile of it all.
Sadly, as of this moment, on the 9th day of January - the train for my trip to the land of Sewing More Than I Buy is currently moving backward.

No comments: