Sunday, February 17, 2008

My children are Spider Monkeys!

I swear that they are. The little carrier "monkeys" collect every single available germ known to man, and then disperse them amonst their loving friends and family at random. I am convinced that they do not do it on purpose, it is just their calling in life to infect the whole of the free world with illness. They can't help it, it is in their nature. LOL
I am sick, AGAIN!!! And, as usual, the children in my life have gifted me with a viral load that is hanging on for the foreseeable future. They, on the other hand, are feeling just *SUPER*, and driving me crazy while I attempt to sleep the day away on the couch. (All the while popping in videos to "entertain" them and plodding into the kitchen to make sandwiches when the cries of "We're STARVING" are just too much for my ears to take ~ NAUGHTY MOMMY, I know.)
I am going to bed, I have errands to run tomorrow (on a Holiday no less.) And I have to go to the fabric store (GASP!!!! During the Stash Game!!?!?!??) I am going to stay strong and NOT purchase the *lovely* fabric that I am ever so obsessed with. It will be difficult in my current state of sleep deprivation, but I am confident that I will emerge VICTORIOUS!! Besides, I can't afford the NEGATIVE points from purchasing. LOL

No comments: