Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blossom Leigh Boutique ~ Animals on Parade launch!

HURRAY!!! This is my first official Launch with Blossom Leigh Boutique and I am so excited about it.
This is the set I made for the first week of the launch (this was actually *last* week ~ I'm a bit behind. Nothing new there LOL)

It was created specifically with TWEEN Girl style in mind.

This is my second set for the launch. It began tonight, and will run for the next 7 days. You can find it here
Little Miss Mouse Designs on EBay


This set can be Custom sized to fit your child. See the auction for details!

These were such fun sets to create! And we have fallen in LOVE with them both. I just know that you will too!
Get your set TODAY!

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.