Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bahhhhhhhh! ~ AKA ~ Children, sigh!

Okay, so this morning I decided that it was time to tackle the mess that I call my children's room. Ini does not let me sew during the day anyway, so what better time to clean there room than when she is up and awake. Little did I know at the time, that it would literally take me all day to complete said room cleaning. Once I got in there and got started, I could not stop. And it was a HUGE mess, so that made it take that much longer. Anyway, I ended up with 2 3ft tall piles of clothes to auction off in the Spring, a box of shoes to donate to Charity, and 2 13 gal. kitchen trashbags full of "stuff" to throw out (broken toys, McD's toys, etc.) I was exhausted, sweaty, tired, and their room is now CLEAN!
So simply imagine my surprise when I come down the hallway into the Living room only to find out that Ini decided to "redecorate" it with every single toy she owns. Whaaaaa!!!! Here we go again :(

No comments: